wilma schumannwilma schumann

Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.

2 Item(s)

Set Ascending Direction

Do's and Don'ts to Stop Hairloss

Nov 8, 2014 6:33:00 AM

If you wake up with dozens of hairs left on your pillow, you’re not alone.  It’s true that hair extensions are great, but wouldn’t you love to have that gorgeous mane all of your own?   Besides, who wants to endure 5 hours at a salon and sit through pulls and turns with sticky hair glue in your head?  We don’t!  Many women are susceptible to hair loss, but you don’t have to be one of them.  The key is determining the culprit and start treating it as soon as you see a change in your hair shedding pattern.  Losing a hundred hairs a day is normal.  Losing 400 and clogging the shower every day, is not.  Below we uncover the best tips for your Giselle-like tresses.

Read More
Posted in Press By Wilma Schumann

Inspired by our new appearance in W Magazine, featuring our Neck & Bust Intensiv™ Firming Crème, we decided to tailor this week’s blog topic on the importance of the proper care for the décolleté. W Magazine spoke about our product as containing “the lightening and brightening agent kojic acid as well as arigireline, a peptide that works like a topical Botox to inhibit muscle contraction.” Your face is only 10% of your skin, what are you doing for the rest of the 90%? Did you know the skin making up the neck and bust reveals more about your age than your face?

Read More
Posted in Press By Wilma Schumann

2 Item(s)

Set Ascending Direction